Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheels View Post
    were you reg with bcp and acr?
    BOTH..... BUT I PLAYED ONLY ON BCP.... I WAS GIVEN PW FOR BOTH MY ACCOUNTS THO.... AND ALSO ASKED THEM IF IT WAS OKAY TO DO THAT.... I ASKED DAYS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.

AND THEIR REPLY WAS:

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your email.

As far as we are aware that should be ok as long as you do not play on both.

Good Luck in the freeroll!

Kind regards

Victoria
    Email: [email protected]
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    not good boss - you owe ricki and myself. Bcp's response is, no offense, not our problem. Solve it.
    this isnt an excuse just an update on my rtr payment progress... Lol... Dont worry i got u both one way or anyother...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Also that convo with bcp support was just a small segment.... The first 90% of it is me yelling and cursing n shit... Lol

and the last 1 % that i left out was me apologizing for blowing up on him.. When its not their fault...

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

If i do well in these two upcoming swc krill rolls... 5k and 25k... Ill throw u both a few extra bux.... For the inconvenience.... ^_^

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

We have transferred 12.00 USD from your account to bcp-Bobby_Clams as per your request.

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12