Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Thread: Rach vs. meiho

Banned

Rach vs. meiho

We discussed the trade via messaging here on pokerowned. meiho put the 2250 points in escro i then accepted the trade in marketplace and gave him the 13 number code for the $5 ebay gift card. He said give me 5 minutes and ill release the points....he then logged off and never released them. I have screen shots of converstation and the code if they is needed. Thankyou, Rach

Sounds like some ive said again and again. told u in chat.

Banned
    He seems to have a good ttack record too maddcash....i dont know why one sitting at 2 different tables in client with a boatload of points and a good track record would decide to try and rip off $5 ebay for 2250 points...makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rach View Post
    He seems to have a good ttack record too maddcash....i dont know why one sitting at 2 different tables in client with a boatload of points and a good track record would decide to try and rip off $5 ebay for 2250 points...makes no sense to me.
    I think he missed the last step, when releasing all the way you have to do it 2x, alot miss the second part. I will pm him.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I think he missed the last step, when releasing all the way you have to do it 2x, alot miss the second part. I will pm him.
    I don't know how this goes I know I didn't use te code he sent me so, he should still have t in his account

I see this still in dispute.
    Rach did you end up pming him the code again? Or did you do something else....?