Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Have to agree with you there Prawn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Imo there comes a point when saying your trying your best just doesnt cut it. Your long overdue, You enter most freerolls, staked or not you never show your face here but play all tournies.

I understand your trying your best but sometimes your best isnt good enough. I got drunk like 2 weeks ago and got like 4k loan to play in client. The next day i went to supermarket. Got a prepaid visa and bought pts. All debts paid back immediately. So if i can do it in 1 day i dont see how this saga can possibly be still going on, other than that your trying to lead everyone on a merry dance.

Banned
    Prawney U dont understand what has gone on in my life and when I say im trying the best I am ok I have made efforts when I can to pay back what I can at the time being and Everyday I will pay another person I do show my face here When Im playing the tourneys I dont have chat open on my table or chat open on the site.... I have been trying and Im not going anyway Im just telling people whats going on

PokerOwned Pro
    you owe me some money thats for sure...ive made it loud and clear to people though so everyone is aware.

Quote Originally Posted by bringmecards View Post
    Prawney U dont understand what has gone on in my life and when I say im trying the best I am ok I have made efforts when I can to pay back what I can at the time being and Everyday I will pay another person I do show my face here When Im playing the tourneys I dont have chat open on my table or chat open on the site.... I have been trying and Im not going anyway Im just telling people whats going on
    Im not some cold heartless person who will say i dont care about what has been going on in your life. Obviously if shit is bad i feel sorry for you. But lets face it. When this whole pay back saga started you were here everyday updating before you left to deal with personal issues. Alot of time to pay back then.

Your constant excuse is money getting onto a credit card. I did this and it doesnt that 1 month. People say they respect you for making these threads. I mean come on, Sure the first thread was good to show you are taking responsibility for the debts. But by making new threads and updating about situation isnt really a way paying back loans. You obviously seen people were more forgiving when you make posts saying 2-3 days so you kept doing it.

I personally would have more respect if you just flat out said you have no intention of paying back because that is what it looks like. People dont giving people the benefit of the doubt and being lenient on others, However people do not like to be played for a fool and i think your going to find that out soon.

Banned
    did u not see i paid back taketherake 1000pts today im making a effort

I see your making an effort but why have this made up story about waiting on a credit card for last few weeks.

Banned
    because i was but that has fallen through I will payback please just let me prove it ok

Banned
    ooppss i see this guy is gone now, line cross over the name. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbs View Post
    ooppss i see this guy is gone now, line cross over the name. hahaha
    where did you dig this thread up it is 2 years old lmao,I remember this tool bag. This guy was a disgusting degen at it's finest

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12