Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vucomedy View Post
    He just stays logged in for the most part, not seeing him comment or post.
    I should know in the next few days if I win but I feel pretty good about my chances now.
    your main issue will be the fact tat swc is not covered by PP. And actually against there ToS, but I hope you do get yours. I forfeited $400 to pp on similar issues months back but was only able to recover by catching the scammer in a long con.

Survey Master
    my final thoughts on this are what the hell kind of man did your parents raise you to be sickread????? you are not a man if you cannot pay your debts. youre just a bitch. go die in a hole somewhere kid

I should know in the next few days if I win but I feel pretty good about my chances now.
    Thanks for the info, please keep us updated.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    yea nate hes been on lurking. mfker is a scamming POS and he knows it. created his thread about not trading for PP trying to cover his ass. now hes been proved a liar and scammer. he even deleted his thread when vucomedy showed proof he was a scumbag, well that didnt work out for him. i had drywallman talk to other mods and make thread stay but its locked. ppl need to be aware that sickread is scum
    That does make him look like a lame scumbag, thought he was a solid member here. Time always tells who is legit and who are shady. Sorry to hear about this vucomedy, I hate to see others get scammed, but I appreciate the post, thats what keeps the community informed.

Good for you bro, always happy to see the good man win. Keep us posted, best of luck to you man.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    your main issue will be the fact tat swc is not covered by PP. And actually against there ToS, but I hope you do get yours. I forfeited $400 to pp on similar issues months back but was only able to recover by catching the scammer in a long con.
    So how did you con him back? that is very interesting. have a few people all go to a table and beat up on one person or what exactly?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow, alot has come out.. I do like the fact this keeps everyone informed

Thanks for the heads up. I hope PP isnt taken away as an option by some members here but it sad that you really dont know who you can trust anymore.. I was going to ask for points or lock or juicy via pp but may nmot even mess with it now as most will be leery..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Wow OP, from the first post you made it seemed this way, the paypal dispute conversation just proves it. I hope you get your money.

To everyone, lets keep this thread civil.
    Last edited by Poof; 05-08-2013 at 07:28 PM.

I wish we had found this out before May 1st, as he's involved in our leaderboard challenge (with chef, LCD and myself). I assume he's not gonna pay the points.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast