Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

;ooking to run $50-$100 worth of BCP games tomorrow.

I know several of you have backed me, or have expressed interest in backing me. I have only played 10-15 mtts on BCP, but what little volume I have put in has lead to a bunch of success. My biggest score there so far was this week for Pray4Spades, and was an $11 BI that I won for $400. I am looking to mix and match some mtts $11 and under. There are a bunch of juicy mtts, including the High5 mtts and the PLO8 $7.70 mtt. If 1-3 people would like to buy into this opportunity let me know please. I have lunch plans tomorrow, but I will be back and very ready to play around 2-3 PM EST. I will bubble some of you guys who have backed me/ have expressed interest. Anyone else feel free to jump on in. Even $3-$5 would buy a share. As always, I appreciate any and all consideration. Lets win some $$$$

Bumping for the late night degens Want to run a fair amount of games tomorrow, and feel I can make us both some $$$. HMU if your interested. As stated in the OP, will be back to play around 2 PM EST. I would like to line some people up tonight/ early tomorrow, so that I know what the gameplan will be.