Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

ohhh itrade where are ya????

Ok I sent itrade money on Paypal ($125) for him to get me Netspend.

I sent it last Sunday and he wassupposed to get Netspend but he claimed he had problem withdrawing due to security and he attepmted to call support few times.

We exchanged texts so idk if he would scam me but I delted him number by accidnent

SO then couple days later on tuesday or wednesday i dont remeber he claimed he would callagain but then I havent talked to him since that...so idk if he scammed me or not.

I am hoping he comes online soon to clear things up....Just werid he is avoiding me.

Does anyone hear have another way of contact for him? Phone? Email? Chat? Facebook? etc.....

Thanks!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't understand how to use the marketplace that well. In fact I don't even think I used it but 1 time. I guess I need to be coached on it by someone who does know how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by StonefaceAA View Post
    I don't understand how to use the marketplace that well. In fact I don't even think I used it but 1 time. I guess I need to be coached on it by someone who does know how to use it.
    Well this is a perfect example of how not to use the marketplace...

True, can you get a copy of your phone record online and see the text number that way?

PokerOwned Veteran
    i got scammed for $50 by quickuptake. maybe theyre the same guy?