Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Survey Master
    still looking for a few good men

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just want to say off the topic, who and why do people use the marketplace. Seems like a place for trickery. No offense I just don't use it much or should I say at all...never for some reason...lol sorry

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by StonefaceAA View Post
    Just want to say off the topic, who and why do people use the marketplace. Seems like a place for trickery. No offense I just don't use it much or should I say at all...never for some reason...lol sorry
    please refrain from posting bs in this thread. if you have questions like this ask in main chat

Survey Master
    still looking

Survey Master
    post in here with stats

Survey Master
    need some fresh horses. whos interested?

Seasoned Veteran
    I apply. I dont have stats to post. I am somewhat new to Lock and Juicy. I typically play live but have been wanting to play more online poker. I am a HE tournament player and a PLO cash player. I am willing to repay the stake if my first time doesnt work out when i recieve my benefits on March 1st.
    Last edited by ArmyVet19D; 02-17-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: forgot some things

PokerOwned Master
    dont have stats, but intrested

Experienced Member
    To be quite honest Tommy i don't know what your looking for, you continually post looking for horses, Im not trying to be a dick in any way but honestly your not going to find any professionals here, you have to take some risk for reward, I have shown you my cashout history which shows i have cashed out far more than most on this site..... You shipped army veteran a stake without any stats or anything, i dont get it.... I ask you to reconsider my staking request. Ill ship you points up front if you want to show i mean well.
    Last edited by bsktbllkng237; 02-18-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    Can you stake me?
    James Jenicek

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast