Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Ok thanks. Im wondering why anyone would want make a lone in the market place then.

PokerOwned Master
    Is it hard to get a loan normally? im looking for to borrow 100 and no one is biting.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnyjc View Post
    Is it hard to get a loan normally? im looking for to borrow 100 and no one is biting.
    just made you an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by quinnyjc View Post
    Ok thanks. Im wondering why anyone would want make a lone in the market place then.
    Usually people don't. I've loaned a friend in there a couple of times, but it isn't really meant for just a random loan. If you want to loan someone or get a loan, I recommend you just use the loan shark.

Seasoned Veteran
    I have never used the loan/ loan shark. That sounds interesting. But much like life and real money, why would you want to go in debt to someone for points when you don't even have any to begin with. Or why would someone lend, if they thought that the intention was not to be repaid.

If you want get in a f/r and want to earn points the next day. I'd only recommend people youve seen around though no randoms

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    damn thnx azreal for having my back here ,as i wasnt around to defend myself,
    i apologize for this loan, and honestly there is nothing i can do about it AT THIS TIME.
    and also i agree i have defaulted numerous times , somehow managed to pay them back, but when i am able to pay this back i will never do another loan, i dont wanan put that hurt on someone .
    I have once again started playing online and absolutely plan on paying you back, if i have to grind shitty revolution network to be able to sell for points , then i will try my best.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    also use the isurance link, it has been like 7 months plus since then. i hope you have gotten most back, and i only really owe zab now , i hope. feels shitty that you and i are in this situation but there is not much i can do at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    take solice in the fact it was a shark loan (probs why hes not as fussed)
    i do know that BPM is a stand up member tho so if he says hes got shit goin on hes got shit goin on personally dont feel there is a need of a thread like this tbh

also LOL u were defaulted on a market place loan (worse than a shark loan) for well over a month yet when someone defaults on u, u get all hissy...start practicing what you preach
    even the Pit Bull can be wrong..................................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    even the Pit Bull can be wrong..................................
    well no not really dry, i stand by what i said n the fact bpm came on n made the posts he did shows me to be right, i dont like hadiinna so im probs biast but u dont default on market loans ALOT then come in here and start shit props to bpm for trying tho
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast