Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62898.31

Need BCP/ACR BR jump~$10 stake @ 50%/72hrs. (($20 minimum return w/in the 72hrs))

The title is pretty self explanatory...basically I'm in need of a BR jump start on BCP or ACR atm & I'm looking for someone who can come through on a $10 stake @ 50%/72hrs. (($20 minimum return w/in the 72hrs)) Regardless. Again, you're guaranteed to double up so it's a win-win for the staker bottom line. In addition, I'm certainly good for it & I would greatly appreciate any & all considerations. Don't hesitate to reply if you'd be willing to help out. Thank you

Bump

I would be willing to do a $5 bcp/acr stake with the same terms as well. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Update..2 day stake instead of 3..hmu

Please donate to the Joshua Make a Wish Foundation. "A young boy with a dream to obtain $5"

Banned
    did you get your donation yet man. if so stake me half of it and i'll double your money.

Banned
    good luck.............................................. .................................................. ...............

Experienced Member
    ill take 5 bucks shiiiit hit me up guys

where do we stand with this guys is this an open trade or a dead one...lemmie know so i can clean it up/delete the thread
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Seems to me there a lot of just flat out asking for $$ rather than stake requests. These clog up the boards and no one in their right mind is just going to toss cash like this. How do you "guarantee" double back in 72 hours? Im sure if you bust youll deposit right? Because that's why your asking for 10 bucks because you can deposit.....