Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62965.38

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I understand what you are saying and I understand that you are upset. I just think you could get further if you calmed down a little.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    i agree with you stephy....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

its not the point of what he owes...or how much he owes.....its the fact that he has been dodging me for the past week or 2...and others for months now.....calm down? thats kinda bold.......i mean lets be clear....i used my own money for these points...i didnt use a survey to get free points...so thats money out of my pocket!! thats stealing from me.....and if any1 had any common sense they would understand that if u stole a penny or $1,000....its the point...he will do it to me and every1 else.....i will not let him get away with it....people like you guys are what lets these people continue to do it instead of stickin together and standing up to theifs like this!!!!

again its not the amount its the fact of the run around bs story and how he has been telling others he will pay them for months now and hasnt paid shit

does it matter? u paying me?

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    yea no shit guy....i think we figured it out...thanx we wouldnt never known unless u put ur worthless 2 cents in
    My "2 cents" explains the rules that you refused to follow and if it sounds worthless to you, it's only because you are too busy thinking you are always right and never listening to the truth because you can't calm down and control yourself. You think attacking Zab and telling him you don't think he cares about members is going to get you anywhere? The entire trading system was developed because he cares about him members, AND he developed a 100% safe way to trade on here and people refuse to use it properly all the time. Keep after him yourself to get what is owed....Zab doesn't owe you anything.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have to say I agree a bit with Customtables a bit on this thread not enough is done to stop people trying to steal on this site outright, I understand that we have marketplace protected things now but if this guy is known for being dishonest and dodging people he owes why hasn't he been banned or suspended after the first few times?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    I have to say I agree a bit with Customtables a bit on this thread not enough is done to stop people trying to steal on this site outright, I understand that we have marketplace protected things now but if this guy is known for being dishonest and dodging people he owes why hasn't he been banned or suspended after the first few times?
    I agree and why haventt people just ignored this mouthy guy?

Let's put this into perspective a bit. There is a difference between a scammer and a deadbeat, on here as well as in real life.
    Scammers do face consequences, deatbeats who borrow money and never pay back don't really face any consequences irl.
    I think motive falls more in the deadbeat category, and as with any loans whether it be online or irl it is at your own risk.
    I do agree that starting the thread and making everyone aware is a very good idea, but outside of him deciding to step up and do the right thing, there really isn't much else that can be done.
    I do understand you are upset, I have had many not pay me back as well, which is why I do not really loan any more, but your anger is getting a little mis directed....

PokerOwned Pro
    Custom you are going about this the wrong way. Maybe starting the thread was a good idea, but you are getting no where with that attitude. I guess you learned your lesson, don't trade with deadbeats.

why hasnt he been banned? iom not the only 1 he owes money to....this site is a business....for some of the people here....that dont pay for points.....and who wanna get on my nuts...step in line and hate...but what ur failing to see is thaT IM A CUSTOMER!!!

this is a free site yes....but im a customer....that means i pay for thigns.....not earn them...or even get them for free...i payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for poiints..... THATS FILLING THE OWNERS POCKETS.....WHAT ARENT U PEOPLE GETTING.....IM BEING SCAMMED..AND SO HAS MANY OTHER FROM HIM....MY POINT IS HOW COME OTHERS HAVENT GOTTEN PAID ....WHY ARENT I GETTING PAID? its all bullshit and 1 sided.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast