Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    alll a scamm.....he owes more than just me....i will not stop till he pays what he owes to me and the rest of the people on this forum....ive been apart of this forum for a long time...helped and gave to alot of people on here....seen dozens of mods come n go.....ive put in my time here and ill be damned if i let some1 like him mess up the trading part of this site...its people like him who lie and pretend they only owe 1 person....he told owner of the ssite im the only 1 he owes!!!

well bottom line is this...im not the only 1...there are others.....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    Alright look.. Tired of saying this site is full of scammers and this and that and the other thing.

What's the bottom line here?

You didn't use the loan shark and you didn't use the marketplace correctly.

Who's to blame? Not this site.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    whats up all? been awhile bro.

i said he was....maybe if u carecd about the people who are filling ur pockets than u would understand....it was an honest mistake and a fukin scrub hopped on it n scammed....if u cant understand this site has scammers on it...than maybe u dont get it....how would u feel getting fucked? do u forget i almost got fucked but my boy put themoney up b/.c i didnt trust the mod?

the mod stole $50 from us? forgot about that....im not beign a dick its just i dont feel its right that some fukin scrubb is here stealing shit from people and no1 is doing shit about it!!! what about the others? they got fucked.......ive been a loyal CUSTOMER...THATS RIGHT...CUSTOMER OF THIS SITE.....U SHOULD BE GRATEFULL PEOPLE LIKE ME AND OTHERS ARE HERE SPENDING OUT MONEY AND TIME ON HERE WHILE U GET PAID......

The marketplace has rules and is 100% safe and impossible to get scammed if used PROPERLY. People who refuse to use it properly are doing so at their own risk. That's all on you, not Zab.

yea no shit guy....i think we figured it out...thanx we wouldnt never known unless u put ur worthless 2 cents in

its the principal think outside the box not the brown nose side of the job

Customtables damn have some respect. I know you are upset but that was totally rude. All this stuff will get worked out im sure if you just calm down.

no thats the thing...i have been loyal to this forum way before u even knew wat this forum was.....ive put in alot of time here....ive helped out so many people u couldnt have n understanding to it!!!! i wont sit back and let some1 fuck people opver....

so b.c i made a fkin mistake and didnt do loan in "loan shark" its looked past? lets get a fkin grip.....again yes i made the mistake on not doin it in loan shark....b.c i dont loan shit out to people....but i gave in this time.....i got fucked over on $50 from a mod like ayr ago...why i dont help no1.....so again think about it if u made n honest mistake and a scammmer jump on that fact !!! how would u feel?

u would be upset also.....its bullshit....no1 is pointing fingers at zab...no1 is blaming him....but when u let this person knowing that he is fukin me over.....owes gametime money....owes my other boy money....fkc that man.....he is stealing from people and that should not be allowed regardless if me or any1 else made a mistake...he should not be able to play here till he pays up or gets tossed for good...bottom line!!! im not the only 1 if u read the posts....ask ur other mods....he is a scammer...bottom line....talk amongst ur mods and ask around....im not the only 1 saying it...im the only 1 with balls enough to call this pos out
    !!!

PokerOwned God
    calm down., you will get your points eventually..how much does he owe you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast