Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

PokerOwned God

may 31 need to pay bills for this month and get gas in tank.. juicy for netspend

Hey guys I really need at least $100 of my hit last night on to netspend asap really today.

i realize you have going rates here, but i just finished up my school semester last week and i have no income. We got no food, no gas, bills arent getting paid. But i cant give my money out like its monopoly money.

Ive been playing online poker for about 7 years counting the past year ive played off and on and not counting the 3 years i quit. Ive never heard of trades like this before, it does not happen. Normal rates are 90 percent. But if you guys have your own lil program here that is totally fine. Im just informing you of reality, everyones money means something.

That being said, Juicy cashouts take 2- 2 1/2 months according to their support and accurate with my last cashout there.

So, can somebody shoot me $90 on netspend for $100 on juicy? or $50 for $60? (better deal)

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Dustin

Survey Master
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 05-31-2013 at 03:36 PM.

PokerOwned God
    I know the rates guys, im just looking for a favor, we can work something out.
    Last edited by dpadgett1; 05-31-2013 at 03:19 PM.

yea, it kinda sux. im learning how rates n such work also... if you want .90 then stick with pokerhost and BCP
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    Whoa, I had no idea that juicy cashouts took that long. I would guess that western union is a cashout option at most sites. If not, maybe try asking. Still, be careful with the way you wanna go.

PokerOwned God
    yea check is only option for US Players for juicy. I may as well cashout though its gonna be hard to sell.. Ill sell as low as .75 for the dollar thats a good deal its free money for whoever takes it.. gettin paid for nothing really.. why send .65 percent to person doin trade lolz thats like giving your money away.. they tryin to take candy from a baby but i aint a baby tho