Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Looking to trade my Amazon $$ for points

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of credit at Amazon.com from exchanges at other poker sites. I am willing to trade some of that cash for points on here.

Zab sells a $25 Amazon gift card for 11,900 points. That breaks down too 476 points for every $1 on Amazon at that level.

Zab also sells a $2 Amazon gift card for 1,130 points or 565 points for every $1 on Amazon.

I would be willing to sell an Amazon gift card at these rates:

- 530 points for every $1 up to $24.

- 460 points for every $1 for amounts that are $25 and higher

I only trade with those people that I know or trust. Please do not be offended if I do not wish to do a trade with you, it just means I don't want to take chances .

If you have any questions please ask here. Thanks!

gefishy

p.s.: If you respond here asking for a gift card, I receive the request on my phone immediately. I tend to get on here a few times a day but understand it may take a couple hours if I am in a meeting (I work in sales, sometimes busy) or if it is in the evening I can respond quicker.
    Last edited by gefishy; 07-25-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

At the $5 level you are asking for an even money trade since 530x5=2650 which is exactly what Zab charges for $5 on Carbon or Amazon. At $25 you are only giving up 400 points by asking 460 points for every $1.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    At the $5 level you are asking for an even money trade since 530x5=2650 which is exactly what Zab charges for $5 on Carbon or Amazon. At $25 you are only giving up 400 points by asking 460 points for every $1.
    That is correct!

Here are some reasons why I am not offering deep discounts:

A) I don't really need the points, I am just offering an option. If I truly needed the points, I would probably offer a better rate.

B) I am offering more flexibility than what Zab is currently on his "Redeem Points" page. He offers only 3 denominations ($2,$5, and $25) whereas I would allow you to choose your denomination at any $$ amount ($1 increments). That sort of flexibility is worth something, which is why I chose to use the $5 exchange rate as my break-even.

C) If you know me, you know trading with me is pretty low-risk. I am a moderator but, more importantly, if you know me you know I am fairly honest and trustworthy.

D) I am not interested in competing with Zab. This is his site, I am a moderator, if I were to dramatically undercut his pricing it would de-value his "Redeem Points" system.

E) Finally, I only intend on trading with those that I know and trust. This means that, even if you are interested in trading with me, my list of those who I would trade with is fairly short. Also, I will only be sending gift cards to those who send me the points in advance.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't really mind if I received zero interest in this kind of deal. Eventually, if I get truly hard up for points, I will change the terms of this deal.

Thanks for your comment though, I hope this reply gets at your point appropriately .

Zab
    Fishy I can take your amazon gift cards.. I use them here anyways when people redeem
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight-Lieutenant
    well i dont get them but it looks like zab can use them lol just getting 5pts

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Fishy I can take your amazon gift cards.. I use them here anyways when people redeem
    Oh, well problem solved! Consider this thread closed !

gefishy