Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I would put up the last $75 if we can all come to the aggreement set above.
    I decided to give you guys a better deal at 60/40 + SB + MU.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    i will have to think about this, 30% is a little low
    30% is a little low, but if we could get it closer to 40%+ I would be willing to invest the initial $75 I offered. At the end this would be a good payout for all of us if we could work out the details.

Banned
    30% is a little low, but if we could get it closer to 40%+
    I think 40% is fair and I will do that. I am also offering STAKEBACK and MAKEUP

Just to clarify with stakeback, say I ended with $180. You guys would get almost all your investment back at $45 per $50 invested. Plus you would get 40% of your piece of the rake prizepool. 19th pays $50. If I finished that low (unlikely) you would break even. This is the worst case scenario in my mind, which involves me losing overall and getting much lower on the rake race leaderboard than I anticipate.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'm in for 50 if i can get it deposited, atm it says i have to call to confirm, so i will let you know asap.

Banned
    i'm in for 50 if i can get it deposited, atm it says i have to call to confirm, so i will let you know asap.
    Ok. Keep me updated

Banned
    By the way I am Sharking on ACR. I got the promotional $5 so I am using that now to get used to the tables there. I will throw this $5 into the stake for free as well.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    why don't you just deposit 200 dollars.. put in a bonus code for added benefits if they have that and grind it out? instead of giving people a % of your money for your hard work.. you already have been grinding on merge, so i don't understand why you would need help on here.. i dont think you actually need anybodys help, but goodluck with the promo

Banned
    why don't you just deposit 200 dollars.. and grind it out? instead of giving people a % of your money for your hard work.. you already have been grinding on merge, so i don't understand why you would need help on here
    I dont think you read my first post. I said I prefered to buy the $200 straight up and I have paypal. Unfortunately I have not been successful finding someone to trade paypal for ACR or BCP

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    By the way I am Sharking on ACR. I got the promotional $5 so I am using that now to get used to the tables there. I will throw this $5 into the stake for free as well.

I am in just let me know when every one else has their funds ready to transfer and we can get this started. I will keep an eye on this thread but you can also pm or im me

Banned
    $50 received from Madjek. Confirmed for 40/60 split + SB + MU. Going to play 2nl with that until I have the other $150.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast