Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Looking for a big points loan.

Really neither want nor need any negative feedback or input. Looking to borrow 10,000 points. I will make it 30 days and add incentives to someone who has both the means and the inclination to make this loan. I will pay back 5,000 points interest on this loan. If I pay it off within 15 days I get a discount to 3500 interest. Here are the additional perks I am willing to offer. I will give you 1/3 of any promotional points that I win. I am currently on pace to get 500 points from the LB promotion, and Speedway. My car is well in 1st and will get 600 points I think for being the winning driver. Also have a legitimate chance @ daily grinder and mini- grinder. Also won 3 games this month, so will have a legitimate chance winning B2B as well. I know this may be a lot of points for some of you, but if anyone has a bunch of points and would like to make some more HMU. I just really have neither the time nor the inclination to earn points atm. Will be grinding a bunch of PO FR's, so if I cannot obtain a loan I may very well have no other choice. I have a bunch of promotions that are going to net me points so would be a good loan. Willing to take all earned points moving forward, and apply them to the loan. I have been late on a few loans, but my feedback is good. I always pay them back.

PokerOwned God
    deal agreed and done... GL sickread... don?t donk it all away, lol

PokerOwned God
    bump as a small reminder...

PokerOwned God
    Hey sickread, reminder again.
    Its around 50 days now I gave you this loan.....

uh...another victim of the default loan. you know your points is long gone to client right.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    This guy is online now, how does he just ignore it? Someone was good enough to front you the points, without a mans word, hes nothing....

PokerOwned God
    Don?t get rude...
    Lets wait and see... I still believe that sickread will pay me back, because he is a long term and trustful (so far) member of PO.
    I would just like to have an update / an idea when he will pay me back...

Loaning anyone 10k points in market is very risky, have you tried pming him?
    Good luck.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Loaning anyone 10k points in market is very risky, have you tried pming him?
    Good luck.
    Indeed I tried, but his inbox is full atm

I am still good for it. Had I remembered it last night I would have gotten some points to pay you with the BCP I won. I won't forget you Migo. I won't make you wait that much londer. I have 2 people here who owe me as well, and I have $1,000 Lock; so I am far from insolvent. I just need to get some points. Those things are kinda scarce right now with no good offers coming through.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast