Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Banned

Thumbs up loan shark i loan out points if i think u can repay in time

for every 50 points it cost u 35 points on top which is 85 points back to me
    for every 100 points it cost u 45 to 50 points on top depanding on big the loan is.
    so figure if I loan you 100 points it more then like cost 50 points on top so that be 150 points back to me
    I do it this way because I don't get any discount points for entering tourments.
    so sense I don't get discount,and I take all the risk,plus I am new loan shark I got some points to get this loan shark point
    business off the ground.so just apply for loan if zab let u.or support let,and see what I can do to give you loan.
    seems pretty fair me to.
    just ps u have to prove to me that you can pay points back in enough time by having mount of points every week or every two weeks according to your profile.that show your average points gain ever so often,for me to even take the risk.keep that in mind.
    Last edited by lucky1982; 08-09-2013 at 05:48 AM.

YOu really dont have to post all this in a thread. Just go in loan s hark and look at people asking for loans there. Then if u want to, u can make the offer and ask for what interest u want. IF they want to take from u ,, they will accept and thats all u have to do. GL.......

poorly written and high interest...keep your points n00b lol proove to you i can pay it back? look at my history...so ill say this if u see me with a loan up in shark dont bother making me an offer...no way in hell would i pay 100 point interest on a 200 point loan over 1 day :| only people stupid enough to take those rates would be n00bs
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned

Thumbs up actually i kind need post that

so that I could just kind get it out their and get the word out.and get started.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    poorly written and high interest...keep your points n00b lol proove to you i can pay it back? look at my history...so ill say this if u see me with a loan up in shark dont bother making me an offer...no way in hell would i pay 100 point interest on a 200 point loan over 1 day :| only people stupid enough to take those rates would be n00bs
    Or people who have no intent on ever paying back....The more you try and make usury rates on people, the more they will try and get ya
    Last edited by WECpoker; 08-09-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Poor guy ambushed by a pack of wolves. smh

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky19822012 View Post
    so that I could just kind get it out their and get the word out.and get started.

Nit-wit.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Good luck in your endeavor but your interest rate might be a little high. GL none the less!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Good luck with those terms, but you have some competition out there.