Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    or break it down be 5% zabz towards freerolls 2% promotions and 3% lilg
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Zab
    I've actually considered this.. Calling them "Middle man" upgrades

The issue is, like everything else I make.. People still won't use it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

yes they will zabs as long as they know like put it at the bottom or post it in the marketplace or somewhere where they can see it like on main page they can click it like put to trade use the middleman upgrade in the lil announcement box..
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol there will always be some that do and some that do not. lilg is right that it would need to be easly visable to work or most will not remember to use it

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    yes they will zabs as long as they know like put it at the bottom or post it in the marketplace or somewhere where they can see it like on main page they can click it like put to trade use the middleman upgrade in the lil announcement box..
    And I thought EVERYONE would use the off-site trading.. but still not everyone does and people still get scammed
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by pookat View Post
    lol there will always be some that do and some that do not. lilg is right that it would need to be easly visable to work or most will not remember to use it
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post

actually was gonna recommend something on the staking end that would also touch on the off sites in general, basically section all off site activity (stakes, off site trades, these form of p2p lilg talking about, loans that aren't point based, etc) from the on site activity (market, loanshark, tasks, etc) So the people looking for the staking and other things have one place to go, and others not interested in it can avoid totally and itll clean up the junk that ends up on the forum. This would also allow focusing on the main site activity while not ignoring offering alternatives to people who want them
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

iu feel u zabz but if u made the upgrade mabye people would use it not totaly 100% but if someone went around offering escrow more people would be like oh i can feel safe to trade and such using the escrow service
    would prevent most scams and stufff just saying man the off site trading is a bit confusing and doesn't excually insure anything that should be for stakes and stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123