Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Banned

I will take a stake on 1 condition

The split goes 65/35 my way. I have been getting asked a lot to stake and to be staked. This is what I am willing to do. This is the split and the only game I will do it on is the 100k on Juicy/Lock. Is the only one with enough pay to make it worth it. Sorry I do not want a stake in cash games or smaller limit MTT because I can use my own $ and i can do fine. This is only in response to people asking me. Am I staking .. Not at this time. and this is the only way I will be staked.

Banned
    Why your stats locked?

Banned
    I always lock them. Well I never locked them on Carbon cuz I was always - ROI no reason to block if your - I block because its no ones biz how much cash i make. Personal thing I guess. I am the guy always selling Juicy
    Last edited by Bonghead; 03-24-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Banned
    J/w what they were no need to unlock if you don't want to though.

Banned
    last time i unlocked em so peeps here could look i was around 113% ROI, In The Money about 21% after 728 games and have a shark next to my name. Tommy and Lilg know me. Usually tell em what games im in when i hit a FT. I do very well. Now my ROI has dropped since cuz I hit a Downswing for about 750$ but won 420 back already today. So dunno where it would be at now but its still well above normal.

Banned
    can rail me in this tourney im about to hit FT on Tourney 14081995 750gtd 15$ buy in. I am on my wifes account though because she dropped like 390 im trying to get back lol. just hit FT actually and name is Mindgames420

Bong this is all a recipe of my accounts her accounts blocked stats, man nobody wants risks like that then say I will only take a stake on 1 condition, strange way of asking lol gl though

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Hey hey hey!!!!!