Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    scammers make me sick, what a pos..i bet this guy has another acct here too..ask zab to check his ip address if he can to see if he can match it to another acct..

Quote Originally Posted by TheCol View Post
    I told him I have the points in escroll and he needs to send me the $30 Carbon and I would release the points.
    He said that he never traded with me before and said that he has been scammed before. So I told him while talking in private chat that I would release the points to him as being trustworthy. He goes ok. So I release the points and I sit and wait for the transfer to show up on Carbon. I wait like 3 min and then I ask him in chat if he sent the $30 to my account.
    omg once the points are in escrow it is impossible for you to scam him, you should have explained that to him.
    Never realease all the way untill you receive the funds, especially to a noob with llb in his name, should be a dead givaway they are not who they seem.

I am sorry this happened to you.
    Last edited by Poof; 10-25-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Who is man ? ? ? This ! ! ! ? ? ?

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

yea basically nothing can be done...its bullshit that they can get banned and just go on and make a new name without anything being done....but you being an active member you shoulda picked up on the tell of him trying to scamm...you know he is knew and u still sent the points...yes i understand u were tryin to show trust.. but he sensed you wanted the money more and would send the pts before he sent the cash......sick fuck but he had nothing to lose to sit there n make u feel like he was a good person....DONNNNT SEND FIRST TO KNEW PEOPLE BOTTTOM LINE!!! SRY bout wat happen but pos are pos and should be fuckin shot

thing is i heard some1 talking about u can reverse the money back from paypal....which i never knew u could...so i would do that...as long as u didnt send as a gift...something like that....

Zab
    I recovered 1006 points so far. The escrow is there to protect you 100%
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Uh, Zab comes and saves 1/12 of the day! Keep working.

Buyer / Seller always beware.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    yea no matter what the guy says if youre points are in escrow youre fine. DO NOT RELEASE til he sends EVER

That's so messed up i hate to see scammers doin this to ppl

Hope u gets the money or points back cole

dam players getting scamed bs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast