Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    Okay, there will be no problem whenever I received them back. We should proceed another kind of trade and I could gladly sent points to Mr. 'ethiosfinest'. But so far I see NO such chance to release points back from Escrew. They are locked them because he did a mistake. So what we should do with it now ? Sorry for this big-mess-misunderstanding.

Its ok, I sent Zab a pm yesterday to check this thread to release the points back to you....he just got back, is that what will settle this?

PokerOwned Master
    I'm really sorry to MESS-ed all those trades a LOT. We do trade 3 times:
    1) for 2000 points -> 4$ -> was not done, so I post this thread ... points have been returned to me back, so all OK until now
    2) for 1550 points -> 3$ -> he sent me money, but I wasn't here, so he press the Dispute button, thus he locked points in Escrew and I'm unable to do ANYTHING with it (I had money, no had points, he hadn't points too) ... we need to fix this trade (release those points to 'ethiosfinest') we prepared a workaround if I got points back, I will honestly sent them back to him via another "fictive" trade offer

3) for 1100 points -> 2$ -> I release points immediately, than received also cash, so all good here as well

(we done 3 trades together, first and third are done somehow OK, first cancelled, third processed without any issues, second trade is stacked NOW) So we would like to fix somehow second trade (points still in Escrew). I'm really sorry, but I'm new in trades (Marketplace stuff). We messed things a lot, so it is complicated now (because of our mistakes). I will be more careful for future trades. Sorry for that, hopefully all will be corrected soon, so both parts will be satisfied. Thank you for supporting us.

Zab
    Points went to Madado (Right) done
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Thank you Zab, we will do our best to manage the deal now Love this marketplace stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12