Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Escrow is in place for a reason, USE IT!

While it is frustrating watching ppl get ripped off for a buck or 2 here and there because they cannot wait for a trusted member and will just trade with new member doe who is skulking around in bubble chat looking for trades, it is even more frustrating watching you guys trade for points and not have the other party put them in escrow, or you release before they send, this is so unnecessary. I would make my mother escrow if she wanted poker funds.

Let's eliminate some of this scamming, use escrow as it is set up to be used, be extremely cautious of ppl you have bubble chatting you and you never see them in main chat.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    While it is frustrating watching ppl get ripped off for a buck or 2 here and there because they cannot wait for a trusted member and will just trade with new member doe who is skulking around in bubble chat looking for trades, it is even more frustrating watching you guys trade for points and not have the other party put them in escrow, or you release before they send, this is so unnecessary. I would make my mother escrow if she wanted poker funds.

Let's eliminate some of this scamming, use escrow as it is set up to be used, be extremely cautious of ppl you have bubble chatting you and you never see them in main chat.
    LOL.

Honestly, if people would just ask the room "Can member x be trusted" it would save a lot of problems - I trade with 3 or 4 people consistently and have never had a problem because we've established trust.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree. I don't see why anyone should get ripped off in this manner. You escrow points, then I'll send you funds. Simple as that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If we all loved eachother Like I love everyone who respects me, then this would be a world of No ripping off and Only passing Joints and funds to one another. So that being said lets all love Eachother. No more ripping Anyone off its only a few bUcks Homies.

if people are 2 stupid to use the protection put in place its there own damn fault if they get scammed...could eliminate half the shit just by using market place as it should be...should be zero tolerance on everything including stupidity..if u release before points are sent then u get NO HELP from mods or admin its your mistake u have to live with it -.-
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree with azreal -- a sign of the apocalypse?

PokerOwned God
    i do not get involved with that if i do not have the points i dont play

Bump dbeg is apparently going for a name change to dscam, he was trying to get Turtle to release points from escrow early.
    We nuke his accounts as soon as we catch them, but this dude sits home all day and literally makes new accounts to try and beg for hand outs and scam, he is hard to keep up with.

He will be back, be aware.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post382773

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I'm sure he isn't the only one, either.

Just use the system in place, or do not lend or trade with anyone! If you don't, then consider it your fault when payment has not been received. Pretty simple.

Survey Master
    Just trade Dalsue.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast