Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    ^^^^ exactly but i think 5 a day is harsh ide do 25 cents -1 dollar a late since it was late
    Its just an example...
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Maybe something wild like paying back the total amount tomorrow. Sounds like hes just trying to freeroll and keep everyone hanging til he wins money on a stake/loan.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

... I basically use my poker money to trade for PayPal. So at this point it would be good to get some back soon for sure... and I would agree with some kind of reasonable payment plan..

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Maybe something wild like paying back the total amount tomorrow. Sounds like hes just trying to freeroll and keep everyone hanging til he wins money on a stake/loan.

isn't that the standard degen routine tho? pretty sure thats how dpad got started lmao
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Sorry, I have had some "real life" issues arise which obviously have involved my finances. I am not going to comment on that issue or any previous issues mentioned in this thread. I will be following up with each member owed individually. Thanks for your understanding.

Im sure those "real life" issue didnt arise the minute after you got the loans. So you pretty much knew you wouldnt be able to repay but you decided to take the loans promising to repay when you knew it was a lie with the hope that you could win money with the loan to repay the loan.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just to ad to what Prawn said , not paying back 3 45+ loans has nothing to do with "real Life". Stop getting loans when you no you cant pay. Curious to know if any of the three new you had loans out when they agreed to give you more money

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Im sure those "real life" issue didnt arise the minute after you got the loans. So you pretty much knew you wouldnt be able to repay but you decided to take the loans promising to repay when you knew it was a lie with the hope that you could win money with the loan to repay the loan.

Enough.

He said he's contacting them, allow him to do so. This isn't a bash thread.

Just let me know when this is resolved. preferably as quickly as possible.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Enough.

He said he's contacting them, allow him to do so. This isn't a bash thread.

Just let me know when this is resolved. preferably as quickly as possible.
    i can close this for now?
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

No you do not have to close the thread little G just leave it up but people don't need to keep posting in it I don't think. I will wait to see what he PM's me I did not get a message yet but let's just wait and see

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast