Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8636.31

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,542

    didnt want to have to do this but cmon gametime wtf?

    u been mia for days with the 7 bucks which isnt the conspect on how much cash it is u were supposed to run a mtt for me and i find you on cash tables? but cant send my cash back or even email me back or even repsond to my numerous pms and i have heard u ran with other peoples cash too man we supposed to be bros and u pull some shit like this?
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

  2. #2
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,542
    then u have cash to play the megastack and others mtts???
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

  3. #3
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    u been mia for days with the 7 bucks which isnt the conspect on how much cash it is u were supposed to run a mtt for me and i find you on cash tables? but cant send my cash back or even email me back or even repsond to my numerous pms and i have heard u ran with other peoples cash too man we supposed to be bros and u pull some shit like this?
    Seriously...get the pimsleur English disks. I will buy them for you if you promise to use them.

    Best Poets of All time



    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/


  4. #4
    PokerOwned Veteran decssiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Seriously...get the pimsleur English disks. I will buy them for you if you promise to use them.
    G's don't use dictionaries. ╭∩╮( ◣)
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

    -- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,126
    hey g sry to hear u havnt got paid yet. just curious are you and gametime tight? just wondering why you decided to loan him if u heard that he had been running off with peoples cash. Did you use off site trading? hope this gets taken care of. I loaned gamtime 10 bcp awhile back, or maybe i loaned him points so he could buy bcp, well whatever it was, he paid me late but he did pay me, it actually worked out nice for me cause we had a late fee in the terms that made be a nice lil profit lol.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

  6. #6
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    hey g sry to hear u havnt got paid yet. just curious are you and gametime tight? just wondering why you decided to loan him if u heard that he had been running off with peoples cash. Did you use off site trading? hope this gets taken care of. I loaned gamtime 10 bcp awhile back, or maybe i loaned him points so he could buy bcp, well whatever it was, he paid me late but he did pay me, it actually worked out nice for me cause we had a late fee in the terms that made be a nice lil profit lol.
    well done for contributing naff all to this

    firstly it was a stake not a loan
    secondly g and gametime are more than tight thats kinda implied in the post not to mention they are both og's been here since before the beginning of time
    thirdly it doesnt matter what trades have been done in the past, credibilioty online means fuck all as all it takes is one bad deal and that can come at any time
    lastly since when does g do anything hes sposed to especially when it comes to people u known so damn long
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    WOW that sucks to hear G hopefully it all works out in the end!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,126
    hmm my post got deleted and i dont feel like coming up with another comeback about how much of a douche bag azreal is
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •