Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I believe the quote we are looking for is "No good deed goes unpunished"
    wrong quote. the correct one is "a good duck is a dead duck".

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    as i said yest in chat, that wasn't intended at you, i believe your intentions to be true, however, once you open that can of worms, my comment is gonna be someones thought when they decide to be 'generous'
    \

I Give away points at random all the time on this site usually ust donnt make it public figured i would do a free public giveaway if you notice other thread i made i was giving people who replied 100 pts... still 4 people are up for grabs at getting 100 pts over there im generious because i have extra and just like to spread the love to those who may not have it but could use these few pts to help their day some how...

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    in shark they are covered by insurance so they can get the points back over time, it also stops the loanee from taking out another loan in shark and if anyone has sense about them before they go giving out market loans they can do a check to see if person is in default already, not to mention if u get them out of default for free they can then go ahead and qualify for the promos on the site, its a bad idea to go giving points to scum end of discussion
    since when did you work for the anti graditude police department. This is america not UK. people can do whatever with their money or points as they like.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

and i think i am not one to judge one person better than another i try and treat all as equal i think i have even given away points in MP to a defaulter to pay back a loan they got from me at 0 pts interest im not greedy person lol

Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    and i think i am not one to judge one person better than another i try and treat all as equal i think i have even given away points in MP to a defaulter to pay back a loan they got from me at 0 pts interest im not greedy person lol
    my dream woman, marry me and make lots of babies together?

lol i also not a fool :-P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123