Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Custom merge skins for sale for points!

Hit me up and let me know what you need and we'll work out a price (in points) as soon as I have an idea of what you need and how long it will take me. All that will be needed from you is your ideas and pictures that you want to use if you have something in mind. After I create your merge skin I will hit you up and we can do a joinme session where I can show you exactly what to do to make this work which will take maybe 15 mins at the most... Let me post you some examples of what I have done so far. I just learned how to do this today so there will be more to come.. Hope you enjoy and I hope you get in contact with me so I can hook you up with some sick a$$ skins for your merge client...

P.S. Part of the joinme session will include you downloading a free software that is available online that already has custom skins included for full tilt, etc. It also has a sound bank that can use to have Full Tilt sounds as well which I think is pretty cool Pretty much every part (card backs, sounds, etc.) u can customize so let me know and I will do those too... As you can see in the Full Tilt skin example I have customized the card backs to say donka
    Last edited by Donka; 02-20-2013 at 02:44 PM.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

ok now you are stepping on my toes.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f4/...les-15194.html
    Last edited by RavenKitty; 02-20-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    ok now you are stepping on my toes.
    That's capitalism at its finest.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Huh? How?

what would the pokerstars classic theme look like.

What would the fulltilt beach scene look like. i might buy both but would like to see what they look like 1st. hit me back

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkAtronic View Post
    Huh? How?
    this is classic. sorry raven ive had a few ppl step on my toes here also. donkatronic may be one of them. they asked for help to gain points so i mentored them and instantly they run to zab and wanna be mentors too. obv using the same offers i sent them too. its a part of life. some people cannot come up with their own ideas so they rob others. PITIFUL if you ask me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast