Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roy as I go back and read your statement I am a little confused... So paypal put a hold on xfer to you .. What is the reason that paypal is telling you for this "hold-pending investigation" I was wondering? Can you elaborate more on the circumstances as to why the ACER deal backfired?
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ok here is what happened.. I did a deal with someone on here. 300 of my paypal for 300 acr. I sent the paypal. he said he got it and then stated he sent the acr funds. I waited for a while then got live support. Live support said nothing was ever sent to me and that there was no send in the process. I contacted this person back and they said oh acr wont let me send I will just send your paypal back.. THis was friday morning the 15th. Well I do see a pending transaction to me on paypal from this person but paypal said I wont get the funds until the 21st. This leads me to believe that he is doing it from a bank account or something.. I am really frustrated with this person for tying up my money for a week..

well i would be frustrated if I was in your shoes also, thid doesn't seem right. When you trade paypal you gotta tell the other person if it's coming from the bank or now.. It makes a huge difference. I was scammed from someone that way, because I trusted enough to let them send me couple hundred from bank acct and in the end the persons PP from bank was denied and the person vanished lol. scammers
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Provise... u weirdo... No but seriously, Paypal is cracking down on ANY Gambling/Poker related transactions by investigating and/or suspending up to terminating your Paypal account. It is a violation of their Terms of Service Policy. Seems kind of hypocritical since they now allow transactions for the two main fantasy sports sites as well as WSOP in NJ.. but OK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12