Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zab
    NSS-

Ya you have a good reputation here as a long standing member, however, there are some things I just pointed out to you that you need to take care of that I won't post publicly.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i almost sold Nss Juicy glad i didnt

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    NSS-

Ya you have a good reputation here as a long standing member, however, there are some things I just pointed out to you that you need to take care of that I won't post publicly.
    Zab I just sent you the pms, and can you clear this thread out. I already told you what the issue was with some of the members here.

This is just creating some shit drama

I fail to see how Icecool not accepting his offer for like 360pts per dollar is "almost scamming", thats just turning down a trade offer.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Veteran
    good read lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah, i dont see anywhere where i came anywhere close to doing anything dishonorable.

I guess i should have offered jerry the same deal i had in the marketplace for the 4000, but i felt like i was getting lowballed, so i tried to get a bit more when he messaged me.. I see he has been banned now.. big suprise.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for the info!!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool988 View Post
    He posted in the chat earlier saying he was looking for lock/acr/juicy and had points to trade, a little later on in the night I needed some points so we negotiated out a price of 4k points/$10.92 on lock. I thought something was a bit fishy because he kept asking me to hurry up, send the money, hurry.

Well as soon as i asked him to put the points in escrow, he says "Oh i only have 1k points now, im going to buy points in the morning ill give you the rest then" WTF???? why was he trying to trade points for poker money if he doesnt have points? and if he is going to "buy points in the morning" why wouldnt he just deposit with that money?

Here is the chat log... i know there is a lot of back and fourth on the price but you can see for yourself

NSS1995: hi
    NSS1995: so how much money do u got for trade?
    Me: not a lot really
    Me: lock
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool988 View Post
    LOL heres another one, I guess all the scammers come out in the wee hours of the morning.

jerryss4444: hey icecool i got some points
    jerryss4444: u sellin any money on any sites
    Me: minimum transfer is $5 on lock i dont think you would have enough points would you
    jerryss4444: how much u got
    jerryss4444: i can pay for it right now
    Me: 10.92 on lock
    Me: id trade it for 4400 points
    Me: which is a good deal for you, it would be 5800 buying it on the site
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    NSS-

Yeah, I just found this damn interesting and had to make a comment. Happened a while ago, and it seems a bad trade was averted by the OP in this matter so no harm was done in the end. Yet, what OP did not know is the 2nd person to contact him, jerryss4444, was using the same IP as NSS1995 according to 'PO Background Check'. For whatever reason, background check connects this member with 8 other PO accounts. (and note 5 of his 10 positive feedbacks are from matching IP members, including several from jerryss4444)

No other reason for the post except I found it interesting...

PS - Also, Just for Kicks, why is the linked small thread interesting in relation to this subject
    http://www.poker.org/forum/poker-club/deleted-quizzes/
    Last edited by WECpoker; 12-22-2013 at 02:37 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    insert picture of dead horse being beat here. lol. actually it was an interesting read. Haven't seen these members active since I have been here I don't think.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah WEC I also thought that jersey and nss trying to trade the same amount on Lock was fishy, guess you figured out why. I also didn't realize how old this post was until I already started reading it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast