Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    How the hell am i scamming.... Do u even know the meaning of scamming is???? I dont wanna deal with the bullshitter like u.

Seasoned Veteran
    dude im not so sure about you, but you were begging for points in the client chat for HOURS, "can i have 100 points can i have 100 points" and then you were asking for bbno for a 500 point loan at the EXACT same time you were asking me to trade with you.

And yes i know what scamming is.

As soon as i asked you to sit with the 4k in the client to show you had it, you said "bye" and havent responded since.

I think the chat log speaks for itself.. You wanted to do a trade with something you didnt have, how can it be defined any differently?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I think the chat log speaks for itself.. You wanted to do a trade with something you didnt have, how can it be defined any differently?
    I understand I was wrong in that, but posting this thread was the wrong. I was not scamming, I traded with several people and payed them back later. This thread that he made was wrong. There was no intention of scamming

And i dont want to waste time replying to every reply

I'm closing this thread. If someone believes they have been scammed message zab he is the only one that can possibly work it out.

I am re-opening this thread because on review of the situation I see some things that do concern me and I think members should have this warning.
    A reminder when using the marketplace do not release your points all the way until you receive what you are paying for.
    I will be pming Zab with my concerns and he can decide if the thread should stay or go, as for right now I am opening it and moving it to the marketplace.

Sounds to me Like they want "CREDIT" on FAKE Poker Pointz ROFL

Ya umm that might be a gambling Problem

{grinz}

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    next week i might complete some surveys for 10k points any one wanna buy my hopes
    \

Survey Master
    this whole deal seems screwed up. 1st of all nss shouldnt be making deals with points he does not have, unless he tells a person up front he will be paying them later. not bartering for half hour and then oh yeah i only have 1k. gtfo with that shit dude. 2nd icecool if someone sees you have an offer for 4k up and are sending 10.92 you should honor that offer. no haggling over it. if you were gonna do the deal with 1 person why not the other??? take it out of marketplace immediately upon 1st deal going bad and you wouldnt have had the problem with jerry.and 3rd jerry its kinda fishy you disappear when he asks you to sit with 4k. i think id pass on a trade with you.

final thought here is im in total agreement with pooffy here. if you are gonna do a market trade with someone, simple protocol here is 1 the person with the points escrows them. 2 the person trading the poker money then sends the money once he sees points are escrowed. then 3 once the person with the points recieves his poker money or whatever he traded for he releases the points. very simple ppl

Seasoned Veteran
    Thank you. I was kinda worried that it got locked so quickly, especially before anyone really woke up and had a chance to see it the other day, but I didnt want to go against stephs call and bring it up anymore.

I was never trying to make any false accusations, just didnt want someone esle to get burned, and the fact that he was saying to ship it quick about 10 times that he had to go, and then was online for hours and hours after the incident should say volumes.

Cheers all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast