Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCP stake and Unklan scammed.

This is the PM I sent to my backer. The first part is me telling him I might just ship back the stake because the software sucks, there isn't enough volume, and the mtts are irresponsible for me to play on a $50 roll. The second part is him telling me that Unklan scammed him.

Let me link you an update I just posted in my SR23 July grind thread. Couldn't find the 1 I just made where you posted in it. Basically down $3-4 after taking a shot in a $5.50 mtt on Sunday. I would elaborate more, but its in the post I am linking so redundant. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post287151 Sorry about the lack of HH's atm, I have to pull them out and post them. I have only played like 6-8 games due to family obligations/drama. Like I stated before, @ any time you wish to terminate the stake PM me and I will send back straight away. Good-Luck, and HMU when you and I are both online.[/QUOTE]
    fuck it bro, well just end it i suppose.... if you dont feel like you can do it then just send the $ back i guess.... other dude i staked obv. rolled on me. UnkClan or whatever his name is....

I am sending my stake back, minus the approximately $4 I lost. I was up $5-7, but lost a couple rough HU matches and took a mtt shot. I will post itt when I have sen the $$$. I have nothing to say about the Unklan incident, other than to say I am sorry for my backer and that I feel you guys should know.

hasnt he been in incidents before?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    If unkclan scammed him, why don't your backer come out with the allegation himself

PokerOwned Master
    very nice of you sickread.. maybe if I read it a few more times I'll understand it.. whatever

From Unklan:

i scammed him. months ago i played against him on pogo for monopoly and we played some high up games for pts. he ended owing a shit ton of pts to me and refused to pay me because i cheated. i thought this was perfect opportunity to get back at him. i'm glad i am banned though because maybe i'll stay off this site and play less poker. keep the ban and even ban this account

i left for friends house right after i did that. either way he only owed me about $24 worth and i took $50. i am just as bad as him and deserve ban

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...eal-12198.html

why the hell would you stake this guy damn
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

bcp is the best software... and the mtt's pay like top 18%, so you dont have to be as strict with BRM
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

The best part of the story is gambling on Monopoly

I am wondering if Zab can make the next update an upgrade on the staking promotion here on the site. I think building a resume and getting feedback from backers similar to those in marketplace and loan shark, it could shed some light separate the members for the long term, permanent fixtures here and members that come and go so senior members can feel safe staking and more would feel comfortable applying for a stake. I personally would apply on stakes here on PO but this kind of stuff happens. There definitely needs to be something in place because it could make it another attraction for the site and implement possible insurance on the stakes, etc. Just my two cents, sorry to anyone that has taken the chance and been burned/scammed, but I hope everything works out in the end for you. This kind of crap ruins it for everyone.
    Last edited by NateVest; 07-23-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I am wondering if Zab can make the next update an upgrade on the staking promotion here on the site. I think building a resume and getting feedback from backers similar to those in marketplace and loan shark, it could shed some light separate the members for the long term, permanent fixtures here and members that come and go so senior members can feel safe staking and more would feel comfortable applying for a stake. I personally would apply on stakes here on PO but this kind of stuff happens. There definitely needs to be something in place because it could make it another attraction for the site and implement possible insurance on the stakes, etc. Just my two cents, sorry to anyone that has taken the chance and been burned or thinks things may be headed there, but I hope everything works out in the end for you.
    They actually have it already set up the site, but most people just do it independently since everyone has different terms.

PokerOwned God
    gg unk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast