Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Me after a PO FR Bad-Beat.

I have been golfing a bunch over the past week. Kinda pissed off with the poker bad-beats and needed a break. Today I missed the 1pm EST game because I was golfing. Kinda sucks, because I won the 4PM EST game, and got 2nd in the Lock 9PM game. I needed 13 points more. Would have played the JuicyStakes game, but I have to DL the client every time I log out. It's weird, but I know several people here who have the same problem. Also, there was no 10PM Carbon game... 0_o. Well $14.50 in 1 day isn't horrible. I am coming for blood folks. I wanna make every one of the joke players on this site suffer whilst I win all the money. So sick of guys calling my MP 3bet with A2 when the action goes, Limp/limp raise to 90 @ 15-30. I sqeeze to 285 with AQ, and get snapped by some donkey with A2. Then 1 of the limpers tags along and the pot is already like 1,000. Flop is AJ2,and that is basically cash $$$. I want weaker Aces to continue, so I make it like 345. Get called by the guy in MP who snapped A2. Turn is like a 10, and I bet and get it in. Ofc A2 holds vs my redraw outs. I really don't know how people can be so bad. Whatever, $14.50 in earnings with 360 PO points invested is some serious ROI. Like 72 cents worth of points. FWIW, if you aren't earning @ least $40+ in PO FR earnings, you are losing $$$. LMFAO losing $$$ in these games. Well don't laugh too hard, most of you can't earn $40+ in a month of FR's here.

PokerOwned God
    yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovbe ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

i won a $1 once on a fr, good luck sickhead in your games nice speedway car pickup btw lol
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    i won a $1 once on a fr, good luck sickhead in your games nice speedway car pickup btw lol
    Potfan got 2nd in the 1PM FR on Carbon. Lets roll, the car is firmly in 1st, and I need the points.

Well, it has been a few days since an update. Slowly building the Carbon BR. Hoping to set up myself for a monstrous run in August. I know that I am going to have to put in a ton of volume and additionally exercise good BRM, but I am ready. I ran ridiculously bad yesterday, but still got a 2nd in a game to keep myself afloat. I have a little list of micro mtt's that are really good value and super soft. I am very much hoping to bink something significant this month. I am in a $50 stake with Roebuck, and quick update I am down like $4. I took a shot in a $5.50 mtt and was card dead and made a tough fold with chips invested. I am seriously thinking I may have to terminate the stake. There just isn't enough volume @ the micro's on BCP to play with any sort of BRM; and I really don't wanna burn through a $50 stake and let my backer down. Mtt's are very high variance, and I could just as easily burn through the whole roll, as build it up to several times its size with good mtt runs. I am going to send my backer a PM, with a link to this status update. Also, going to make another entry here in a second as well.

Finally have a semi-workable BR. Have $120 on Carbon, and plan on playing a bunch more PO FR's and CC FR's on Carbon this month. The goal is $200 by Aug 1st. I am going to post some goals for August in more detail later, but some of them are as follows; Earn 2 points a day for the 2aD FR, earn 100 vip points per week to compete in the Saturday 50 seats promotion, win 1 seat in the month, play @ least 10 micro stakes mtts per day, net a profit of @ least $300 in the month, and also make the top 50 in the micro stakes mtt leader-board. The value of the micro stakes mtt FR mtt is quite substantial. It is limited to the top 250 micro-stakes mtt players. It has a prize pool of $10,000. I would really like to make more, but I am going to do this the safe way. I can't risk going busto again, and be forced back into the PO FR's.

Seasoned Veteran
    hows this going for u bro? see ur in a lot of the poker maximus freerolls

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by roebuck212 View Post
    hows this going for u bro? see ur in a lot of the poker maximus freerolls

Seasoned Veteran
    lol i didnt mean freerollls i just meant tournaments. hes in alot of the real money poker maximus tournaments

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567