Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

PokerOwned Demi-God

BCP Sit N Go month of december

I kno I probably will not get any takers, I am a pretty solid player though!! I can put in as much volume as is needed to win this promotion!! I have the skill set to do so, looking for anybody willing to take a shot with me!! Looking for maybe $10 or even $20 to start out with to run!! Let me kno if anybody would be interested. Thx again!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Message me if you are intersted, or post in thread, please only if your serious!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hit me up if you wanna give it a go!!

Survey Master
    i believe you have the skills to play but i dont think 10-20$ is enough to even think about the promo. when i put up the thread i was looking for an investor to put in 60$+my60$ to give it a decent attempt. and even then the horse would have to be winning 30% of the games or cashing 50% to break even

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think 20 is plenty to start with to grind $1 and $3 sng's till roll is built!! Then go from there, idk maybe im wrong lol!! I havent tried it yet lol!! All I kno is I can easily play $50 plus sng's a day easyyyyyyyyyy!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    But, yes I get whatcha saying!! I think I mainly jus wanna do it to see how id stack up with the rest of the sng'ers lol