Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,369

BTC Rate: $7900.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    31

    $2 BCP for 1k points Strangla buying from jfaive

    Setup a trade to try to buy $2 BCP for 500 points each from jfaive. have received no communication since points sent to escrow and do not want to wait any longer with member being online and not sending the funds. there are plenty other ways to get BCP funds and i just want my points back so that i may send them to a member who will hold their end and send the funds.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,083
    Sry to hear this, i have never heard of any username as jfaive. thankfully you sent to escrow so your moeny is safe

  3. #3
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangla99 View Post
    Setup a trade to try to buy $2 BCP for 500 points each from jfaive. have received no communication since points sent to escrow and do not want to wait any longer with member being online and not sending the funds. there are plenty other ways to get BCP funds and i just want my points back so that i may send them to a member who will hold their end and send the funds.
    It's in escrow so, wat's the hubbub?

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-Goddess Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    347
    I am not sure what the situation is with jfaive, however he recently had a friend pass away, a fellow PO member. We have not seen him much since he informed us of the passing.

    Not that this is an excuse, but this could very be why he has not responded.

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    396
    hey. sorry. i abrutly had to take care of some things last night. Did not mean to leave you hanging. mods pls release the 1k points back to him.

  6. #6
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    31
    I am sorry to hear that about his friend and i wish him the best in the process of continuing with his own life. I dont have any hard feelings nor do i wish to leave negative feedback. i just want my points so that i may aquire some funds still

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    If the points are in escrow, jfaive can you hit cancel? or has someone already hit dispute?

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,126
    ya man i have done dozens of trades with jfaive not all through the marketplace but dozens none the less and never had any kind of problem whatsoever. sounds like u just jumped the gun a little bit.

  9. #9
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    31
    jfaive if you still have the funds or still wish to continue the trade i am still wanting the $2 BCP, i am not stressing about it too much and i understand real life events are more important than a couple dollars of poker money. And once again my condolences to you about your loss.

    I am newer to the site and dont know anybody on a personal level and other users were commenting about not getting trades completed so I was iffy about what was going on.

    No rush on the points release or if you still want to do the trade. either way sorry if i seem like an Ahole and very impatient, just wanted to get into some bigger SnGs this morning and i was a bit tipsy last night which didnt help my patience in the matter.

    Either way let me know the best course of so we can complete this without any issues.

    I have no issues either way and I think i just need to be a little more patient in the future

  10. #10
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    If the points are in escrow, jfaive can you hit cancel? or has someone already hit dispute?

    I have hit the dispute button as i thought that was what I needed to do but aftering seeing the posts in this thread I guess i jumped the gun and i am not sure what way to move forward.

    I will wait to see if jfaive still wants to do the trade and if so do we need to reset it up or can it still be completed with the original trade.

    Thanks again for your patience from both the mods and jfaive with this trade and I will try my best to gather more info from the Mods and community as a whole before making decisions like disputing anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •