Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Why Poker? What caused you to gravitate towards the flop?

I would like to know when in your life Poker became something you liked,hated or just in general gravitated towards vs other forms of sports or gambling. Tell me why?
    Shawn Sunshine Strickland "The Stricklator"

PokerOwned Master
    I grew up gambling ,playing all types of cards game and for money. Just something I liked that stuck.

I've played poker since I was 11, really sucked until about 6 or 7 years ago (I'm now 67).

After getting too far over the hill to continue drag racing, I started applying myself to get better at poker. I now get the need for competition at a laptop instead of at the race track. Not to mention make a little extra cash.

I still go to races to watch the rest of my family race. There has been four generations of my family that have and continue to race. Later Y'all
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

RIPdonkey
    My dad taught me when I was 5 years old. Only 24 and have been playing Holdem since I was 12. Thanks to my dad I started out playing a $120 buy in once a week at the age of 13 and have had the poker bug ever since.

i had played poker since i was young but it was just messin around until about 12 years ago or more. Buddy of mine was playing and took the time to teach me some strategy over the next year or so, online and live...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I've played since I was in graduate school in small live games - I like the thrill of hitting a big pot, but even more than that is the great feeling you get when you've played a hand just right and it pays off for you
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I read poker face on wall street ,like all books on stock market trading and this one got me interested in poker.