Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64349.83

Survey Master

why do ppl scam????

Ok ive been a member here for many months. Almost 14 months now and it baffles me at how low people are. Ive not been scammed for very much on here fortunately but i have had a few friends who have.

I stake alot on this site and lemme tell ya im not worried if someone loses the money i staked them as long as they play the games i stake them for. Also as long as they get their chips in good. If i feel i can make money off you i will keep trying. Just dont take my money and run. You may get 5-10$ if you do that but is it worth losing a free shot at money for 5$????? Get a brain ppl.

Then you have other idiots who try to make bad deals using paypal or poker money trades. Are some of you raised to be bitches??? My parents raised me to be a man. If i make a deal with someone i honor my end. Win or lose i pay or expect to be paid.

Maybe zab should implement a system of id verification here so ppl can be located if they turn out to be scammers. Or their names reported to poker sites so they can not only be banned here but on poker sites as well.

Just my thought but some of you really have issues

Banned
    +1

I agree with that, either phone verification or id that way scammers cant make a bunch of accounts also.. even though im pretty sure he can see that with ip addresses anyways...

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Ask 713 Chip Monster, He might tell you lol. I like the idea of verified Identification. FUUUUUUUU Scammers!
    A man is only as good as his word
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you need to scam for $5 please lmk and ill just order you a pizza and have it delivered, please stop stealing.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by upay4mytreez View Post
    If you need to scam for $5 please lmk and ill just order you a pizza and have it delivered, please stop stealing.
    if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black IDK what is

omg that is kinda funny 500,, after what u just posted about treez tday too..it is sad there are so many people here who will try to scam and/or borrrow and then leave

+1