Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Dont understand the one race that still cries racism and slavery bla bla bla bs but yet they want to seperate themselves by making shit like this basically saying BLACK ONLY but if we make a site that says " THIS IS WHERE WHITE PEOPLE COME TO HOOK UP." you would have some mother fucker swearing we are racially harassing blacks and its not right bla bla .. RETARTED. BTW my people ( Irish ) where slaves longer then blacks where so enough with the fkn retartedness just be orange with the rest of us mm kay?

Experienced Member
    they are hypocrites, ya shit happened move on, it wasnt this generation

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    Dont understand the one race that still cries racism and slavery bla bla bla bs but yet they want to seperate themselves by making shit like this basically saying BLACK ONLY but if we make a site that says " THIS IS WHERE WHITE PEOPLE COME TO HOOK UP." you would have some mother fucker swearing we are racially harassing blacks and its not right bla bla .. RETARTED. BTW my people ( Irish ) where slaves longer then blacks where so enough with the fkn retartedness just be orange with the rest of us mm kay?
    The gene pool could use a little chlorine

thats your signature lol whos the racist
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

PokerOwned God
    i knew making this thread would stir some things up...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghead View Post
    and hows the bootlegging business capone?
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Banned
    I eat fish . com

PokerOwned God
    rofl.....thats funny as shit... hahaha

PokerOwned God
    not being racist at all but google where niggas meet.com and look what the first thing is that pops up

funniest thing in whole comercial is the black "blonde" girl in the end.....lol...........O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    LOL why would someone post about blackmeet.com?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast