Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Survey Master

warning to anyone who did the smilebox free trial from here

i just logged into my paypal and noticed a 47.88 charge from smilebox. i knew i hadnt done any smilebox offers since i did the free trial here last year. so i called paypal customer service and figured out that even if we cancel the trial they still charge you a yearly fee. so if you did the smilebox trial here you may wanna check your paypal. you have to actually go into a cpl other menus and cancel any recurring subscriptions so they cannot charge you the yearly fee. if anyone has any questions as to how to do this feel free to ask.

TON is Gone.
    This site REALLY needs REP.

Nice post!!!
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i just logged into my paypal and noticed a 47.88 charge from smilebox. i knew i hadnt done any smilebox offers since i did the free trial here last year. so i called paypal customer service and figured out that even if we cancel the trial they still charge you a yearly fee. so if you did the smilebox trial here you may wanna check your paypal. you have to actually go into a cpl other menus and cancel any recurring subscriptions so they cannot charge you the yearly fee. if anyone has any questions as to how to do this feel free to ask.

nice post......finally...hope ya got ur cash back....n fuk the smilebox offers......they are crooks

did they take the money out when your balance had enough or was it at zero?

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    did they take the money out when your balance had enough or was it at zero?
    it is pending as of now til jan 14th. i have less than the amount they want in my paypal, and also less than the amount in my bank. so if my bank pays it i will get a 35$ overdraft charge, which is really shitty. warning to anyone who does trials here. make sure you cancel and recancel and recancel cause obv youre gonna get fucked

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    it is pending as of now til jan 14th. i have less than the amount they want in my paypal, and also less than the amount in my bank. so if my bank pays it i will get a 35$ overdraft charge, which is really shitty. warning to anyone who does trials here. make sure you cancel and recancel and recancel cause obv youre gonna get fucked
    you can also cancel overdraft protection with your bank so they cant charge you an overdraft fee
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.