Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,323

BTC Rate: $9871.15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    493

    is walter the jeff dunham walter

    i read an listen to alot of his post and chat,i often think he reminds me of jeff dunham,s walter,ya kno the puppet man.i would your take on my idea,am i way off the mark or is he cranky old man that likes to give heck?
    win if yu can but always play fair

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668
    not cranky just stuck in the 60's cant get a handle on all these new fangeled things out there plus 92% of the time I'm stoned the other 8% I am cranky cause I'm not

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    not cranky just stuck in the 60's cant get a handle on all these new fangeled things out there plus 92% of the time I'm stoned the other 8% I am cranky cause I'm not
    LOLZ walter u go personally i like the 80s!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    319
    silence, I kill u

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    555
    they want to see my stick lol!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    319
    lmao too dam jalepeno on a stick

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God Drywallman3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,099
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    not cranky just stuck in the 60's cant get a handle on all these new fangeled things out there plus 92% of the time I'm stoned the other 8% I am cranky cause I'm not
    rofl now this explains every thing

    20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God wagon596's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    That Jeff guy is one funny dude, location, location, location...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139
    I don't know what era I'm stuck in....I only know it's not current....

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,025
    Who is walter jeff dunham walter you speak of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •