Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Thread: Upgrade idea

PokerOwned Master

Upgrade idea- verified trader

we should add another collore other then red=admin and green= moderater. It would have to be black brown or blue or whatever.....
    The collore will show that this person is a verified trader and 100% secure to trade with, meaning if u have this status u have sent zab 50$-100$ just (incase) this person would scamm someone zab can repay that person in points that person of course needs100% proof that they have been scammed. Maybe 100$ is not enough maybe even like 200$ since i been told that the trades happening right now are quit big

FOR people like sendcookies or ebaytime or daytradin this would be usefull so new users have no doubt about sending the cash first and if they still do something would be fishy anyways
    Last edited by TKD55; 05-30-2012 at 09:58 PM.

I like the idea of having verified traders. Not sure how it would work though.

PokerOwned Master
    as i said in my post they send zab a amount of money dont know how mucht yet.... and they get a special collore maybe some more securenees also like being here and being active for atleast 5 months or whatever details of course zab will work out just incase this will be adedd

Why do any lending or trading in the first place? Staking is a different scenario. Win your money or deposit...borrowing and lending is bad practice period. Win your money or pay to play.

I agree withn you totally

reward the slackers and the legit folks get fucked

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    Why do any lending or trading in the first place? Staking is a different scenario. Win your money or deposit...borrowing and lending is bad practice period. Win your money or pay to play.
    dude dont post in here y do trading go ask them? and tell them to stop u dumba..... they trade so people who cant deposit for example can get money on carbon or where ever we should be happy to have these kind of people and not bishhhhh about it