Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63028.2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Un-ban Sharking.... ( Mods need to lighten up)

Ok title says it all. I think a ban was highly unnecessary. Someone here made a good point yesterday. They said a certain MOD was more disruptive than Sharking was being. We all know that MOD to be Prawney. Hell I like Prawney, but in all honesty he is very argumentative and marginally disruptive. We have people here that are known scammers and straight bums yet they are not banned. I feel this is an injustice, Sharking loves this site. You MOD's need to get off your fucking high horses. I like MOD's like Davey and former MOD Stephy. All the other MOD's have their moments. Zab wasn't even here, he just took the MOD's side. MichMan your cool, but you are a prick sometimes. I would sure as hell like to see MOD's and ADMIN take care of scammers, and just keep chat civil to an extent. We are all grown ass people, even LIL G doesn't need a God damn babysitter here. (JK G).
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Ok title says it all. I think a ban was highly unnecessary. Someone here made a good point yesterday. They said a certain MOD was more disruptive than Sharking was being. We all know that MOD to be Prawney. Hell I like Prawney, but in all honesty he is very argumentative and marginally disruptive. We have people here that are known scammers and straight bums yet they are not banned. I feel this is an injustice, Sharking loves this site. You MOD's need to get off your fucking high horses. I like MOD's like Davey and former MOD Stephy. All the other MOD's have their moments. Zab wasn't even here, he just took the MOD's side. MichMan your cool, but you are a prick sometimes. I would sure as hell like to see MOD's and ADMIN take care of scammers, and just keep chat civil to an extent. We are all grown ass people, even LIL G doesn't need a God damn babysitter here. (JK G).
    hahaha that was awesome
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    yea yea yea but where was this support when i was banned HUH??????/ i got no simplicity and nor does he deserve any he did a no no now he pays for it end of story now please quit riding his dick and leave shit to the mods and zab

i dont like prawney. he is argumentative, and disreuptive as you said, also never even plays poker. a few other male mods could be relinquished as well
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Well said sicko, i totally agree, i was here and i call BULLSHIT......

Just to clarify i love all of you

gonna move this as it has nothing to do with general poker.

Zab
    I dont mind unbanning him, but to be very clear.. If he does what he did yesterday he will lose his chat and posting privileges.

For the record, only his posting and chat were removed so he wasn't banned
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    i dont like prawney. he is argumentative, and disreuptive as you said, also never even plays poker. a few other male mods could be relinquished as well
    I promise to play more poker so that i will better be able to do my duties as a mod, such as moderating the chatbox and looking out for spam in the forum.

Also an increase in tourney playing will allow me better to help people with survey issues and will most definately give me a better idea of who to make bounties in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I dont mind unbanning him, but to be very clear.. If he does what he did yesterday he will lose his chat and posting privileges.

For the record, only his posting and chat were removed so he wasn't banned
    niceee now quit rigging the damn raffle and let me win
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast