Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mike7734 View Post
    U know I wont ever knock our soldiers 4 fighting but I will knock republicans starting with ronald reagen and ending with the biggist shiI head of them a george bush JR. If only u knew how much shit he really f@cked up????
    Hate like heck to say it, but this is the truth. And, the biggest problem is that this country is divided so far down the middle that nothing reasonable will ever get done again. It won't be but a few more years that the USA will be nothing but sand. We are a fallen country living in a fallen world, and I'm glad I won't be around for the 7 year tribulation. But, I do like Wagon's humorous bent on it all. How true, how true.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    when GOVT payroll gets bigger than its private sector payroll(YUP that is US)things go bad(rome?) I joined the army after highschool in 1982, and served eight years. I have lived overseas, but nothing compares to home. Im proud to have served, but worried that WE, the UNITED STATES, are losing our focus. sad...

PokerOwned Master
    You should all be happy you live in a land where you are free to have and voice your opinion

PokerOwned Veteran
    wouldn't have sand for an hourglass, sad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12