Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65776.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: treeman for mod

Elite PokerOwned Member

treeman for mod

well im tryin to be a mod, ive been on the site fro abot 6 months and im very active . i try to assist people with anything i can. im pretty familiar with the site and have helped alot of peeps learn to navigate the site. pokerowned has been a lifechanging experiance for me in changing my lifestyle and i want everyone to get the full experience here . i regularly post links on my facebook page encouraging my friends to join, and a few have. alot of my family enjoy this site daily. so im starting this thread to get everyones opinion. thank you in advance for your support

treeman69

treeman69 for Mod. I agree 100% that he would be better then some of them. Not going to mention names.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    treeman69 for Mod. I agree 100% that he would be better then some of them. Not going to mention names.
    thank you bro

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah i agree with you aces on that.Treeman for mod 100% you got my vote!

treeman for mod. Yes I recommend. helpful, trusted member, good at poker and knows the site.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you have changed your life a lot and I am very proud of you, but it is now time to climb some trees and make us a living, poker can be your pastime. and yeah I do believe you would be a good mod
    love Ya <3
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

negative, i still disagree that mich was made mod (hes ok now but he still shouldnt be mod yet)
    6 months isnt long enough on top of which zab only selects new mods when there needed and right now they arnt so sorry to dash your hopes i cant see it not yet
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    you want opinions here goes. why does everyone think they deserve to be mod???? hell michman made mod and hes really a hard nosed prick sometimes. please noone take offense to anything said here but im calling it like i see it. now honestly what does being a mod do for you treeman? you cant continue to help ppl daily unless youre getting paid for it? want the ability to ban ppl? i mean seriously!!!! ive been here over a year and help ppl daily. whether it be gaining them points. answering questions about the site. staking them. and many other things. also ran a client league. plus helping run a march madness pool as we speak. do you see me begging to be a mod or even making a thread on it????

if zab needs a mod he will make a post about it. this is really a thread that dont need to be seen. again NO OFFENSE

TREEMAN FOR MOD!!! (and me for mod too )

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

treeman for Pokerowned Mascot
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast