Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Totally RANDOM but hey....

I think was thinking of a good recipe I can make today so only read if ur interested in a new kind of burger but otherwise, don't hate!

There's lots of butter involved so be careful.

Here it goes:

Ingredients:

Potato (1)
    Tomato (1)
    Vinegar (1 tsp)
    Carrot (1)
    garlic (1 clove)
    Beef (1lbs)
    Kraft Singles Cheese Slices (1 or 2)
    Mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
    Cinnamon (1 tsp)
    Coriander (1 tbsp) * Basic Curry spice as well
    Bread (obviously)
    Butter (2 tbsp)
    Milk (1 tsp)
    Condiments (whichever)
    salt & pepper (of course)

1: Boil potato and tomato together. Take out tomato and potato (later) and crush them with masher. Seperate tomato and cook until a paste. Add milk to the potato and let milk heat. Add vinegar to milk/potato to make cheese kurds. Let sit for a while. Mix the tomato paste with the potato and add some mayonnaise to reduce the colour, or food colouring.

2: Put butter in frying pan and cook the potatos/tomato like a patty. Once cooked on both sides, mash up the combination again and add more butter to frying pan and cook like patty again.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

A: Mix cinnamon, coriander, mayonnaise, garlic, and salt & pepper with beef. Form beef into patties and get ready to cook on low.

B: Cook.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Mix ingredients together to make a burger!

I CALL IT THE FRENCH FRY BURGER!
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 04-23-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

rofl....your not kidding kinda random....gl with your new recipe sounds different.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol, from the title I was Thinking it was a thread for the RNG of a poker room...

PokerOwned God
    well i totally lost my appetite on that one should call it read this and go on diet

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Never seen nothing like this, not sure I'd like vinegar in it, other than that very interesting.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Never seen nothing like this, not sure I'd like vinegar in it, other than that very interesting.
    You don't have to use vinegar. Just a lemon would do. It's just to make the milk turn into cheese.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry