Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar

Topic of the Day: Internet Bullies!

We have all seen em! Raging on the screen like they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof. Wishing you were dead, your family dead. Using the 'N' word all over the place. Are you one? Or are you a hater of one who does?

Well I have to say that I am the hater of them! I am absolutely tired of getting called a C#$%. I'm half tempted to have another screen name that says its Mrs. C#$@ to you! Call me a bitch, that I proudly state I am, but lets not be so degrading!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If uve been on the tbls w/me u know im one of em. I dont threaten anyone or fams or any of that tho. Ill call u a donk, luckbox, dummy, etc. Usually stems from a dumb PF call by them or them chasing or sumtin stupid tho. But ull know if u suckout on me or something to that extent.haha. GL all.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    We all do that Joe. That's just being critical of someones play. Talking about the ppl who love making their mommas proud. LOL (sarcasm).

PokerOwned Veteran
    it is like people are in their cars only you can hear them.

Yeah Joe, luckbox, Donk, dummy etc. That is normal poker talk but there is no reason to degrade a woman or a persons family because you lost a hand in poker! I mean this is not for millions of dollars! GL to all at the tables!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Goota ask "Would they do it live" Well the answer is no for a couple reasons 1. Being that that would probably get them the boot from the table 2. That would definately get them the ass whoopin of thier pethetic little lives

PokerOwned God
    Bullies are everywhere. Online I consider them harmless and just ignore them.

PokerOwned God

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I am in no way, shape or form, an internet bully. I'm too old for that crap. Being real, doesn't mean to be nasty. If someone can get that nasty, they need a new hobby. Like I often say, a little sugar can go a long way...

This topic could be debated forever...c'est la vie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast