Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Some1's gonna get a hurting real bad.

Okay, I need to vent some more.

This guy I know brought this bar slut home and fucked her on my futon and I somehow got his/her herpes virus from the futon (I think when I picked it up to move it coz I'm in mma and I use my neck to move stuff).

The question is: How badly should I hurt him?

I was thinking about breaking his nose so he can't smell things anymore...

^^^ = ME b4 herpes. I am a proud Anishnabe/Iroquois/Cree ndn and I have not been unclean in any way that would cause me to look at the great maker with shame.

P.S. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is not controlled by any1 except our Tadodaho:

^^^ = The original Tadodaho with Hiawatha and The Great Peacemaker. RESPECT!!!
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 09-13-2011 at 04:05 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran

Angry

man beat the breaks off his monkey ass !!!!!
    Last edited by zman523; 09-13-2011 at 02:52 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    scratch that ask yourself what would hiawatha do??

Just break a few ribs. thatll get the point across. herpes is treatable

Quote Originally Posted by zman523 View Post
    scratch that ask yourself what would hiawatha do??
    As Deganawidah's proxy/voice, Hiawatha would do what his heart felt right.

Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    Just break a few ribs. thatll get the point across. herpes is treatable
    As zman523's voice, I will do what you say. Herpes is partially treatable, however.

honestly this is tough to believe no offense in any way if its true but hsv1 or 2 is something you dont just catch by even sleeping on that futon so im going to have to say if you have this virus its only from sexual conduct. i am verry educated in this area so if this is true you arnt taking this serious enough. there is no cure for this think about that and go look at some nasty pics of this virus

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Herpes labialis infection occurs when the herpes simplex virus comes into contact with oral mucosal tissue or abraded skin of the mouth. Infection by the type 1 strain of herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) is most common; however, cases of oral infection by the type 2 strain are increasing.[7]
    It IS wikipedia so I could agree with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_labialis#Causes

Quote Originally Posted by awoll714 View Post
    honestly this is tough to believe no offense in any way if its true but hsv1 or 2 is something you dont just catch by even sleeping on that futon so im going to have to say if you have this virus its only from sexual conduct. i am verry educated in this area so if this is true you arnt taking this serious enough. there is no cure for this think about that and go look at some nasty pics of this virus
    I really hope you're right.

P.S. I swear on my dead dog's soul (her name was Scruffy/Bluffy/Fluffy/Scrumpy/Bumpy/pretty-much-anything-with-letter-the-letters-U-and-Y) that the 1st post is true... I really hope it goes away...
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 09-13-2011 at 04:07 AM.

hsv is perm there is no cure and yes that wik is true. however you wernt licking the futon were you. no.
    im just saying go get tested. this is more serious then you know.

lowball
    LOL @ "Some1's gonna get a hurting real bad." - that Russell Peters bit is hilarious. But ya man on a more serious note, you should get that shit checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by awoll714 View Post
    hsv is perm there is no cure and yes that wik is true. however you wernt licking the futon were you. no.
    im just saying go get tested. this is more serious then you know.
    I must have drooled on it.

I will sue him for damages... I CAN'T compete in any MMA event now... I was gonna be a fighter, but now my dream is finished.

What have I done to deserve this??? I haev not hurt any1 except for when I was a kid when I used to torture bugs... I am sorry, Daddylonglegs!!! I am sorry!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast