Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,323

BTC Rate: $10003.63

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853

    So sorry, but pissed lol

    not sure how many of u were at my table last nite for the 7pm tourney!! let me apologive for having to sit out!! but UGH there was a bad storm here and the lightning took out my cable (therefore no internet) and it took them over 6 hours to get things back up and running!! boy i was pissed! i had registered for the tourney at about 630 and the cable went out at 645 PFFFT!!!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    97
    I dont think anyone gives a flying fook

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    typical reply!! always a rude one somewhere!!

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    I dont think anyone gives a flying fook
    No, you got that mixed up...what we don't give a fuck about is the fact that you suck dick for gas money and don't even own a car...but whatever works for you...if you treat people with respect you shall receive it...if you disrespect that woman (or any woman in my presence) you will be treated like the piece of shit that you have demonstrated you most certainly are...but have a nice day

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    No, you got that mixed up...what we don't give a fuck about is the fact that you suck dick for gas money and don't even own a car...but whatever works for you...if you treat people with respect you shall receive it...if you disrespect that woman (or any woman in my presence) you will be treated like the piece of shit that you have demonstrated you most certainly are...but have a nice day
    get em baby!!! love ya!!

  6. #6
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    not sure how many of u were at my table last nite for the 7pm tourney!! let me apologive for having to sit out!! but UGH there was a bad storm here and the lightning took out my cable (therefore no internet) and it took them over 6 hours to get things back up and running!! boy i was pissed! i had registered for the tourney at about 630 and the cable went out at 645 PFFFT!!!
    Sorry for the rude reply of that " person " but I surely missed you and I know others did as well...stay safe and good luck 2day...

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Sorry for the rude reply of that " person " but I surely missed you and I know others did as well...stay safe and good luck 2day...
    thanks you too!! no worries!! he probably just needs to get laid!! LOL the miserables one always do!!

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,501
    i am confused about the reply but i will say some of these new guys really are rude

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i am confused about the reply but i will say some of these new guys really are rude
    Sorry for your confusion...I realize that my vulgarity just lowered myself to his level, but unfortunately it really wasn't such a far drop...

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Sorry for your confusion...I realize that my vulgarity just lowered myself to his level, but unfortunately it really wasn't such a far drop...
    It gave me a good laugh though.

    I missed you Tracy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •