Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, I am happy

Banned
    No one cares! Just kidding, being happy is a beautful thing.

Banned
    nice i could care less lmao....brb im broed bywe

Seasoned Veteren
    This makes me happy and I really doubt anyone cares. But I like them enough to not care if you care and just wanted to share my joy ( I have already ate 4 today lol

Current B2B Champ
    I'm all in. That makes me happy.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrimpatient View Post
    I don't like Hot Dogs except for Nathan's Hotdogs (Costco/Sams Club Hotdogs). I have never found them for sale for home use outside of Sams Club/Costco in a box of like 100+ that is usually around $85ish.

Today I was in the commissary here on post and I noticed they had 8 packs for them for sale.

This makes me happy and I really doubt anyone cares. But I like them enough to not care if you care and just wanted to share my joy ( I have already ate 4 today lol)
    Cosco had the Chicago Best brand for years. They were the best IMO. Haven't been able to find them as most have been replaced with Hebrew Nationals. Those are good but not the same. Nathans are my choice in the supermarket but prefer the Chicgao Best brand over all.

It is funny sometimes that it is the simple things that can make one happy.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Master
    don't know why i'm commenting on year old post but if you're in chicago and like dogs check Hot Doug's

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    don't know why i'm commenting on year old post but if you're in chicago and like dogs check Hot Doug's
    Because who could refuse a good hot dog blog? Saw that on the some travel program. He does the exotic meats in his sausages. Anytime you get people lining up, you on to something. Thanks for posting, don't wait around another year to post.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    i am thinking about opening a bar in charlotte specializing in hotdogs and burgers..i love hotdogs with grilled onions, ketchup, chill and cheese, toast the bun..sometimes i add chop bacon and tomatoes too...

happy for you, and I miss going to the commissary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123