Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,323

BTC Rate: $9821.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    This site sucks!!!

    I've been a member for about one month and have done countless surveys and downloads but still no freakin points, don't say it's your cookies, I checked they are fine. I'm done...........

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,532
    Or maybe you just suck at getting points ....

    What country are you in??

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    143
    I think it sucks too, but I still keep coming, back. Even though I don't have any points, on my Account. Theres just a shiny 0! I guess now theres just americans chance to play, and get everyone to look at it.

  4. #4
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by provise444 View Post
    I think it sucks too, but I still keep coming, back. Even though I don't have any points, on my Account. Theres just a shiny 0! I guess now theres just americans chance to play, and get everyone to look at it.
    false im not american


    short answer you are either from a reject country that has no offers or you are an idiot
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Pro kingkowboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    179
    Can people outside the US do CrowdFlower? It's easy points to get you started.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    143
    Lol, reffers, i Belive because I can't buy em either, only from some really rare videos that will pop- up. It would be even more clam, then everyone had a little chance.

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1973 View Post
    I've been a member for about one month and have done countless surveys and downloads but still no freakin points, don't say it's your cookies, I checked they are fine. I'm done...........
    Stick to the whats working section, at least you know someone has converted it if its there, and Crowdflower converts 100%
    Good luck

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God Swittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    lol....thats why i wasnt able to reply with quote to gimme.....lmao......anyway, i was just going to say... "rofl ...... xDD"

    Last edited by Swittie; 05-22-2013 at 01:51 PM.


    In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God gimmeabrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,056
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

  10. #10
    PokerOwned God Swittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    lol..........xDD


    In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •