Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad day in MI

wow thats crazy sorry tohear that prayers indeed

Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    So, I was awakened this morning to my oldest daughter (24) calling me on the phone to tell me my youngest daughter (17) called her and asked her to pick her up from school. Her best friend's family was in a bad car accident. The Dad had surprised them last week with a Cruise trip, and they were driving down to Florida over the weekend to embark on it. I do not know all the details, but the 6 of them were on the freeway somewhere in South Carolina, and apparently there were 3 other cars racing, and one of them hit their SUV and it rolled over, and they were thrown from the vehicle, and my daughter's friend's 16 yr old brother was killed. The father had severe head trauma, his skull had to be held together by my daughters friend until paramedics arrived. The mom also suffered head trauma, but hopefully only a concussion. A friend going along with them has a broken neck, and may be paralyzed for life. My daughter's friend and her youngest (4 or 5 yrs old) brother suffered minor injuries. My oldest daughter lives about halfway between my house and the school, so they just went to her house. After an hour or so of spending time there with my grandson (her godson), she realized she had a calculus test later today so she went back to school. What a trooper. This family owns a party/crafts supplies store here, and my daughter has been working part time with them for about 8 months now. Her and her friend are like sisters, so much so that she calls me and my wife Mom and Dad, and we call her our other daughter. She is a real good kid, the Class President in fact. The school is actually who informed my daughter (as well as the rest of the school) of what happened. This is a terrible tragedy that happened to a wonderful family. If you would, please say a prayer for the Williams family, and especially for Jimmy, who was tragically taken from them.

Life it too short, hug em if ya love em. And god bless.
    dang all because some stupid people had to act a fool and race... see how the stupid mistakes of some effect tons of others? crazy. God Bless.

Mich, sorry to hear this tragic news. I will def say a prayer for everyone.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

verrry sad story MM< sorry to hear about it and will say a prayer for them.why do th e drunks who cause this stuff always seem to walk away barelt scratched. and they never get enuf punishment either.I hope he gets put away for a long time,.... thankful that ur daughter didnt go too. and hope she feels better about it,,, it will take her some time also..will say a prayer for her too.

22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Mich, sorry to hear this tragic news. I will def say a prayer for everyone.
    Ditto.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I am sorry to hear of this story MM. Sometimes it doesn't make sense that bad things happen to good people. See you around man.... your a class act here.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about that Mich. I lost someone exactly to this day a year ago to someone fullish and drunk. Prayers for ev1.

Banned
    MM - Sincere prayers to your daughter and the Williams family and loved ones who will be forever touched by such a tragedy. I hope the family has a strong faith in the Lord as that will help them deal with such a senseless situation. May the Lord provide them comfort and hold their son in his hands for eternity. God Bless them all.

Quote Originally Posted by 19neverumind View Post
    MM - Sincere prayers to your daughter and the Williams family and loved ones who will be forever touched by such a tragedy. I hope the family has a strong faith in the Lord as that will help them deal with such a senseless situation. May the Lord provide them comfort and hold their son in his hands for eternity. God Bless them all.
    Well said, and thank you, I will pass that on.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast