Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rant.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCian View Post
    You mock my grammar skills online, hence online. You on the other had can spell inferring but you can't spell guidance? You use google to much guy. Go away.

Add to this harmless conversation or be gone.

This was a harmless rant but you as adults have turned it into a side show for children easily offended and bothered by what someone has said online. yet I'm the immature one for what i say in the games? HA
    Yes I DID mock you. Why? Because you mocked half a dozen people in CHAT when you chose to enlighten us on your English Educational prowess. Myself, I have never made such claims and thus am allowed to make a mistake here or there. You set yourself above the rest of us and now don't like being taken to task for it? LOL what a fraud you are.

As for your so called "harmless rant..." BULL! You are nothing more then a Troll, and this thread not but a line in the waters. I will give you credit though... you achieved your goal.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned God
    lol what the hell is all this about ...

rofl

rant

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Yes I DID mock you. Why? Because you mocked half a dozen people in CHAT when you chose to enlighten us on your English Educational prowess. Myself, I have never made such claims and thus am allowed to make a mistake here or there. You set yourself above the rest of us and now don't like being taken to task for it? LOL what a fraud you are.

As for your so called "harmless rant..." BULL! You are nothing more then a Troll, and this thread not but a line in the waters. I will give you credit though... you achieved your goal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234