Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rant.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Yeah chopping is ok, some major pokersites have that option so why not chop an llb if both are at final table or something. I can fully understand that. I'm a "new" member here since last month and I don't have the complaints some of these people have, they either have no skill or no common sense for certain things, they think things are suppose to be so easy and I'm sure Zab try to make it as easy as possible but nothing in life is easy or just handed to you, find the ends and out to this site, become poker buddies with members and don't just rant and piss them off, you will find alot of help just by being a likable person.

^^^Gets it.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I say this because I ranted a couple times to a couple people and they made it sound like I'm doing it wrong (therefor contracting viruses). I read up on it & talked to people and figured out what works for me.

Remember I'm not trying to get on your case, tone of voice gets lost online.

Ive been here for a year and got fustrated with surveys and downloads myself. So I just dont em. I get my points by promotions mainly, fantasy poker, donkey bets, pin the tail on donkey and LLB (last longer bets). Every now and than I trade poker $ for points. As Im typing I was just awarded 180 points for our speedway car, another great promotion Im lucky enough to part of if I play enough games. Well I hope yall have fun and good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    Ive been here for a year and got fustrated with surveys and downloads myself. So I just dont em. I get my points by promotions mainly, fantasy poker, donkey bets, pin the tail on donkey and LLB (last longer bets). Every now and than I trade poker $ for points. As Im typing I was just awarded 180 points for our speedway car, another great promotion Im lucky enough to part of if I play enough games. Well I hope yall have fun and good luck.
    I'm upset about the speedway car this week, my car started off strong and crashed LOL =[

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    How are you guys reading that wall of text? I can't even skim it without losing focus.
    lol.......one word for u pooffy: Kitchen................lmao.......xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    I'm upset about the speedway car this week, my car started off strong and crashed LOL =[

All the cars were bad. All of them.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

k point 1 ive been here nearly a year and a half i have NEVER paid for points and get 90% of them thru offers and surveys and i make at least 2 tourneys a week so straight off the bat you are wrong about the same 60 people day in day out that purchase points

point 2 if you are so smart etc with computers why would you not have sufficiant protection to stop harmfull attacks on said pc :| the cautious man is the wise man

point 3 if you are just ranting for rantings sake don't we have enough to deal with with the idiot fucking spammers nevermind a failed troll :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

sorry but I had to LOL @ getting paid for clicks.......................priceless

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    In chat recently you claimed to be an English Major who was coming to Canada to teach. On behalf of my Country, please don't.
    You mock my grammar skills online, hence online. You on the other had can spell inferring but you can't spell guidance? You use google to much guy. Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    sorry but I had to LOL @ getting paid for clicks.......................priceless
    Add to this harmless conversation or be gone.

This was a harmless rant but you as adults have turned it into a side show for children easily offended and bothered by what someone has said online. yet I'm the immature one for what i say in the games? HA
    Last edited by TheCian; 02-11-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCian View Post
    just a rant gentlemen, Just a rant. No need to be rude nor disrespectful to your members zab.
    He wasnt trying to be rude.....he was trying to direct you to the offers that people recently converted. best of luck to you man

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast